Roles - Adding, Editing and Deactivating
Viewing, Deactivating & Activating
Within the Admin Roles page, you can view any previously created roles, along with their status.
- To search for a role, click in the search bar at the top of the page and start to type, any roles matching what you have typed will be returned as you type
- To deactivate a role, click on the red power button on the right hand side of the role as shown in the image below
- To activate a role, click on the green power button on the right hand side of the role
- To edit a role, click on the blue pencil as shown in the image below
- To add a Role, click on "Add Role" at the top right hand side of the page
NOTE - Any roles deactivated which are already assigned to a user will stay mapped but will not be allowed to be used for any future edits or new users added to the system.
Adding / Editing
When adding or editing a role you will just need to provide a name for the Role as shown below: