Offices - Adding, Editing and Deactivating
Viewing, Deactivating & Activating
Within the Admin Offices page, you can view any previously created offices, along with their status.
- To search for an office, click in the search bar at the top of the page and start to type, any offices matching what you have typed will be returned as you type
- To deactivate an office, click on the red power button on the right hand side of the office as shown in the image below
- To activate an office, click on the green power button on the right hand side of the office
- To edit an office, click on the blue pencil as shown in the image below
- To add an office, click on "Add Office" at the top right hand side of the page
NOTE - Any offices deactivated which are already assigned to a user will stay mapped but will not be allowed to be used for any future edits or new users added to the system.
Adding / Editing
When adding or editing an office you will just need to provide a name for the Office as shown below, you can also specify a public holiday country override, to apply a different set of public or bank holidays for that particular office: