Leave Types - Adding, Editing and Deactivating
Viewing, Deactivating & Activating
Within the Admin Leave Types page, you can view any Leave Types, along with their status of active or deactivated as well as their various settings.
- To search for a leave type, click in the search at the top of the page and start to type, any leave types matching what you have typed will be returned as you type
- To deactivate a leave type, click on the red power button on the right hand side of the leave type as shown in the image below
- To activate a leave type, click on the green power button on the right hand side of the leave type
- To edit a leave type, click on the blue pencil as shown on the image below
NOTE - Any leave types deactivated which are already assigned to past bookings will stay mapped but will not be allowed to be used for any future bookings.
Adding / Editing Leave Types
When adding or editing a leave type you can:
- Add or change the name
- Change the colour which is what is shown on the My Calendar, Wallchart and Approve pages
- Specify if the leave is deductible - This will be taken from the user's leave allowance
- Specify if approval is required - This will mean it has to be approved by the department's approver before it will be booked off in the system
- Specify if it's Paid/Unpaid/Statutory
- Hide the optional reason input or not