When looking at company settings, you will see some information previously entered as part of the initial company setup. On this page you can add/update:
- Company Name
- Leave Year Start - The period from which leave allowance can be consumed. NOTE - You can't change leave year start if bookings have been made, without contacting the ScheduleLeave team
- Default leave allowance - The default leave allowance for each user, this can overridden on each department as well as an individual user, see the dedicated guide for overriding allowance and lieu here
- Timezone - The default timezone for all users
- Days to carry forward - The number of leave allowance days that get carried over if the user hasn't used them within the year. This can be overridden on a user's account in admin if you wish to change their carry over after a new year starts
- Privacy - Various options to hide certain data within the platform which may be of a sensitive nature
- Bradford Factor - Settings regarding who sees the Bradford Factor Score, see our Bradford Factor guide here.