Custom Work Schedules
Within ScheduleLeave there is the capability in admin to setup custom work schedules both on a department and or an individual level. As part of these work schedules you can define on each day of the week:
- If the day is a work day e.g. if your company works weekends, you can tick the weekends to be active and thus count towards any deduction of allocation
- If it's a full or half work day
- The hours for 'morning' and 'afternoon'
How it works
- Any days marked as enabled will deduct allocation when a leave type is chosen which is deductible e.g. 'holiday'
- If a half day is specified, only 1/2 a day will be consumed on a booking where a deductible leave type is chosen
- If the default hours are changed, these will show correctly in the calendar feed and thus in your calendar application
- To work out a user's allowance automatically based on the work-schedule, please edit the work-schedule within the edit user page in admin and enable "Allow Custom Work Hours To Change The Leave Allowance Override"